Trang

Related

Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 3, 2012

My tea's unique image at Worldwide Top Model 2012
20-03-2012 04:00:00 | Print
MM - The MaskOnline
Tra My won 3rd Runner Up at the Top Model Worldwide 2012
"Listen," Tra My story London before G
The first picture of Hoang Thuy and Tra My in Europe
My tea on the way attend Top Model Worldwide in London
There are also pictures his receipt Tra My 3rd Runner Up.

Worldwide Top Model Competition 2012 took place the evening of 3/17/2012 at the Hilton Metropole, London. Also the media has received a runners-Vienam Next Top Model competition in 2011 won 3rd Runner Up, this is the first picture of "authentic" information has been given these days.


My tea in the screen bikini competition.

My tea in the evening gown competition

Candidates "catwalk" a round before the announcement of winners.

My tea on 3rd Runner Up prize.

Worldwide Top Model award went to the candidates from Nigeria

Winners.

My current tea is still in London, England.

We will continue to update the official photos and clips of the competition in the shortest time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét