Trang

Related

Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 3, 2012

My boss and her husband: Who is the real father of my child?18-03-2012 00:03:07No way out (quyen. .. @ yahoo.com)Itself is also not her I know this child have children of my husband is not. Sometimes that is the result of my love affair with the boss does not?
Comments on the authorMad love your boss to forget myselfI was bored boss mode of sexual abuse and "scooped"Today some go to the Afamily mind, I found the buzz you're debating a hot topic is considered in the week: Foreign sex with boss, passion hard to stop. At first reading the author's article and read many comments of my readers to ignore. Because I also have fallen on even more tortuous story of the other authors. And now I was poignant, I was a despicable woman how her husband and his love child.
And the courage to write his heart out, I asked my people not to throw rocks violently.Because now, I myself did I realize how wrong he and I are paying the price because of the ignorance that lost most of his time here. I do and just want to regret, once spoken for and ready relief than offset all my future for my husband now.
25 years old I married my husband after 2 years now in love. When he was 4 years old than me and we are each other's first love. I am a beautiful girl, charming and do PR for a media company. But my husband at home on the motorcycle repair shop. In general the work of the two partners are temporarily stable. When you do not have children, we also have the food of to.


Our son wife should not leave wrapped tangerine together. Everyone told my wife happy.That right is my wife and I will most happiness if we have good news. Yet now after 2 years of marriage, after how many days of expectant children for fun fun house door, did not understand why I still can not get pregnant. Fear itself is the problem, I took the initiative to the hospital health examination. But I was relieved when my health is normal.Back home, I strongly encouraged her husband to the examinations. At first he was afraid but because the desire to have children and so was his wife's encouragement he should go. Doctors concluded his health is normal, there is even sperm quantity and quality are more powerful. But my husband and I are normal so that is why after 2 years of marriage, we still do not have good news mean?

When a marriage entered the 3rd year is the year two my wife and I started cracking because of the emotional stress of about 2 along with their children. And every time another depressed, are you sleeping in the store, and I sleep alone in the house. There are so bored today, I was trying to work late and spend the night in the company without letting anyone found out. But I was wrong, in my company still has a daily, hourly attention to movements of my post. That's the branch manager where I work. He is my boss and me nearly ten years more. The times to work with him, I have never had bad thoughts about him yet. Conversely I really admire the talent in management and operating his company. I also appreciate him because he is successful but the man still loves his family dearly.
A rare evening to sleep at work, when I walk past the boss room to the bathroom, I saw the boss room lights still on, is he the door shut. As a habit, I think your boss should not forget to power down the steps into the room and then shut off the lights. Unexpectedly, the boss is still sitting here working. My boss asked me not to help the family or anything but boring in the company. Wonder why the sky that day how bad that land, how much to reveal my feelings and share them all with you. When the end of my business mind, your boss is telling me about yourself. For then until now I know that, boss or wife married 10 years but have not had children. The reason is that her boss has problems.
And from that day onwards, with my boss not far way as before. In contrast our friendship together. Occasionally during business hours, we often share with one another chat, asking each other about everything. And ever since loving image began boss fills my mind, images of her husband also suffered hard my faded just started.Then what is to come, and my boss even tried to suppress any emotion, whether they tried to hide his heart, in the end we are also working together just like two moths.

My boss and so on throughout the nearly 2 years. Now we enlisted together in motels noon, meet at the rush hours. Once home, I was still a good kind of husband and wife.So my husband never suspected a little about me. Two years together in stealth, then after much struggle, we also decided to part. Because both our determination should not meet again, in our company are still good friends colleagues.


Nearly two months after breaking a sudden your boss know I believe I was pregnant. I consulted the new baby is almost 2 months old only. I am very glad and happy that I finally have a child. Especially my husband, he is always happy to tears. He said that in the folding kind, he finally looked up to heaven also his desire that his gift for a child.Seeing her husband in the men ecstatically happy and always dreamed of one day being a father that I see too anxious and confused. Frankly, I'm a mother myself that I would not know this child have children of my husband is not. Sometimes that is the result of my love affair with the boss does not? I wish at this time, I determine the baby's exactly who I am? Because if it was his second wife, I will bear it was born. What if my child with the boss, I would not have to face it life on earth. I'm very confused, please give me a most wise advice!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét